PROFINET GSD Checker
PROFINET , PROFINET PA
Checking the functionality of a PROFINET device without having detailed knowledge about the content of the description file is often important for the user. This is what the GSD Checker does.
The GSD Checker is able to show the content of GSD files for PROFINET in an easy to understand table view. It also contains a function to check the accuracy of GSD files which helps to build a valid description file.
A built-in XML editor allows to make corrections without having to leave the tool. Additionally, an external XML editor may be called just by pressing a button.
Built-in sample files are a good starting point for editing own GSD files.
The tool is provided free of charge by PROFIBUS Nutzerorganisation e.V. (Germany) to all members of PROFIBUS & PROFINET International (PI).
PROFINET GSD Checker Version 2.44
* Supports GSDML specification V2.44.
* Contains pre-built binaries for the additional XML parsers Apache Xerces-C++ V3.2.3 and libxml2 V2.11.4.
* GSDX packages can be opened and the included GSDML files can be checked.
* Note: GSDX package signature validation is not supported for this version.
* Two GSDX package examples have been added.
* Fixes some performance and vulnerability issues.
PROFINET GSD Checker Version 2.44.1
* Supports all new features of Version V2.44
* And additionally validates the GSDX package signatures.
Note: Starting from V2.42, the PROFINET GSD Checker is a portable app. You can deploy (unzip) the app on every location and run the app without installation.
Copyright © PROFIBUS Nutzerorganisation e.V. (PNO), . All rights reserved. Portions include Open Source Software. See ReadMe_OSS for details.